Some Important tips :
1. During sightseeing,you may have to remove your shoes/footwear at certain places. We suggest you to carry a spare set of socks in your handbag to protect your feet from dust & hot flooring in open areas due to bright sun on some days.
2. Please re-check & keep the following handy :
b) Return International flight tickets
c) Copy of Insurance Papers
d) 2 Passport size photographs each (just in case you need anywhere for any documentation)
e) 2 Spare photocopy of each of yours passport & Visa (one in checked in baggage & one in handbag)
f) In case either of you are undergoing any treatment, then please carry the doctor’s prescription & sufficient supplies of medicine to last through out your stay in India.
g) Please carry your standard medicines (that suit you or prescribed by your doctor) for any emergencies like fever,vomiting,upset stomach,food poisining, throat infection,headache, cold etc.
h) Our local contact numbers mentioned in point #6
3. General tipping norm followed in India is as under – (not mandatory)
Tip to driver : USD 7-8 per day
Tip to bell boys : USD 0.5 per baggage per hotel
Tip to guide : USD 08-10 per sightseeing/excursion
Tip in Restaurants : 5% of your total Bill amount
Tip to transfer representative : USD 5-7 per transfer
4. You shall be getting hard copy of all your travel document on your arrival in India including your hotel vouchers, service vouchers etc. so you do not have to worry about carrying any of these.
5. Our representative shall be holding a placard in your name just before the Exit gate No 06. of Delhi International Airport. He shall assist you to the hotel & also handover the travel folder. In case of any need on your arrival in Delhi, you may call Mr.Kapil Gulati @09910369969 or Mr. Harry 09968735728
6. We are in touch with our local representatives in each city & shall have all updates for your tour on an everyday basis. Our local representatives will take every possible care of you in each city & in case you want to speak at our Delhi office , you can call us anytime @09910369969 to Mr.Kapil Gulati.
7. It is advisable to carry limited USDs/AUDs as per your requirement. You would easily find ATMs in all major cities . You can keep withdrawing as per your need, If you want to convert USDs to INR, you can do in the bank closer to your hotel and may be at your hotel itself, INR in 10,20,50,100 and 500 prove to be helpful in tipping. Travelers Cheques may prove to be little expensive but are easily at all the hotels in major cities, Credit cards ( visa and master card ) are acceptable at all the hotels , big shops and restaurants. However , a 3-5% service charge is levied on the bills.
8. Breakfast is Included in the package at all the places, During sightseeing, for lunch, the chauffer shall guide you to the best available restaurants in that particular location. Dinner can be taken at the hotels itself or you can ask chauffer for some local restaurants at walking distance of your hotels.
9. During intercity journeys by road, one may not find the restaurants or washroom facilities very hygienic. Hence, make sure to consume minimum liquid & carry light eatables like fresh fruits,juice, biscuits, cake etc.Toffees & chewing gums can help you avoid dryness in the mouth. You may request your chauffer to help you by fruits, if required at the start of your journey.Make sure to wash properly before consumption, any kind of fruits brought from vendors. Once you reach your destination, please make sure to have plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
10. Our chauffers drive very safe & have good knowledge about the local areas.You will be comfortable while traveling with them. If you need to go out for Dinner by car or any place of your interest which is not a part of Itinerary , Please inform chauffer well in advance.
11. Our representative shall handover a small & hand mobile phone with a local number. This would help you to contact local representative in case of any emergency or co-ordinate with your chauffer. You are requested to hand over the mobile phone to the representative / chauffer , at the end of the tour, before your final departure.
12. Request you to please send us the copy of your Passport and visa cope well in advance enable us to use at respective hotels.
We hope above information is useful to you.
Please feel free to write us for any queries that you may have.
Pleasure to be at your service.
Looking forward to welcome you in India …